WOODBRIDGE WINDOW FILMING COMPANY
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CHOOSING WINDOW FILM
OVER BLINDS OR NET CURTAINS?
Window Film comes in many forms, giving many benefits and are an excellent
cost effective and practical alternative to blinds and net curtains.
Here are just some of the reasons that Window Film could be right for you;
* More practical and Cost effective
* Reduces Glare
* Reduces your Carbon Footprint by reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions
* Cuts Energy Costs therefore saving money on energy bills
* Does not obscure your view or darken the room (unless intended) like blinds and net curtains do
* Provides visibility inside and out, providing privacy at the level you require
* Protection from harmful UV Rays to the skin and also to furnishings and equipment
* Heat Reduction - Provides a more comfortable temperature in the summer
* Can be insulating - especially useful for single glazed windows & listed buildings that cannot fit uPVC windows - Some films radiate heat back into the room
* Can transform both home or business with aesthetically pleasing designs
* Scratch Resistant
* Safety and security to both homes and businesses. Filming can avoid shattering glass and deter thieves from 'smash and grab' vandalism and theft
* Can be removed without the worry of it damaging glazing.
Please note, not all films provide every benefit, so it important to take the time to consider and choose a film that best suits your needs. We are here to help and advise you with this.
A Frosted Window Film gives complete or partial privacy depending upon the design you choose without having to compromise on natural daylight.
Frosted Films come in a variety of colours and styles. You can choose a plain film, as pictured above, or you can pick from a wide range of many different decorative and patterned designs.
Solar Films provide protection from heat, glare and UV rays. They are a fantastic option for glass roof conservatories where excessive heat and UV damage almost always occurs and causes problems, making the conservatory impossible to use in the very months that you want to be able to enjoy it the most! Solar films prevent the excessive heat from building up and eliminates any glare from the sun that makes it to bright to sit and enjoy. The solar film also has properties that will prevent furniture, carpets and upholstery from fading and being damage by the suns harmful UV rays.